Contributed to the UX team on the Secure Remote Commerce project aiming to implement a password-free online checkout experience. Worked closely with colleagues to brainstorm and ideate to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences.
• Created mobile and desktop designs to address multiple use cases and ensure compliance with internal and industry security protocols.
• Benchmarked mobile and desktop checkout experiences to identify patterns and competitive data across the industry for guest and registered users.
• Conducted pre-launch QA and comparative analysis of SRC user experiences within other payment networks.
• Maintained a Design System Management, including a Style Guide, and worked with developers to generate a library of system components to ensure consistency and high-quality features.
• Designed InVision prototypes using Sketch and Craft.